Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Commands Of Jesus

Jesus only had three years to teach us, what he said must of been important.



If you knew that you only had so many days to live you would probably make the most of each day. No doubt that Jesus make the most of his time with us on earth, he only had three years of public ministry so he wouldn't have wasted his time on things that don't matter. Here is what Jesus said about his commands:
“If you love me, obey my commandments. Those who accept my commandments and obey them are the ones who love me. And because they love me, my Father will love them. And I will love them and reveal myself to each of them. All who love me will do what I say. My Father will love them, and we will come and make our home with each of them."
This isn't a complete list but if we start putting this many of them into affect in our lives then we will prove to truly be his disciples. Not as a work unto salvation but as an act of obedience out of love.


That's a lot to keep up with but God's grace will cover where we mess up!